HomeWorks by Lutron is the premier lighting and shading control solution for luxury homes — and has been for decades. We are pleased to announce the launch of the HomeWorks QSX processor. This next generation HomeWorks system brings wired and wireless devices into a single system, making HomeWorks easier to design, install, activate, program, and service.
Integrators and users will enjoy numerous system benefits, including:
- Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
- Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices
- Always up to date with the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
- Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
The QSX processor for HomeWorks creates a link between your HomeWorks system and the cloud, enabling control, integration, and monitoring of a HomeWorks system from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron app. This app allows you to control lights, blinds and temperature in the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world – the office, the airport, the beach – so lights aren’t left on or blinds aren’t left open when you’re away.
Advanced LED lighting control
- Be prepared for every job with new Lutron dimmers with LED+™ technology. LED+ technology eliminates the guesswork of pairing the right dimmer with the right fixture.
- LED+ technology is the simplest way to deliver high-quality LED dimming because it combines multiple lighting control technologies into a single device.
- High Wattage DIN module completes the DIN offering by providing a full circuit dimming solution.
- RTISS-ICM™ technology withstands the most severe electrical stresses: LED inrush, bulb blowout, overloads, failed LED drivers and dead shorts.