Nortek Control announced twenty-seven new drivers for ELAN® control solutions and whole-house entertainment. The new drivers underscore the benefits of the unparalleled program of close collaboration between Nortek Control engineers and third-party driver developers and vendor partners.
“These updates add powerful capabilities for our dealers to deliver a more customized experience to end-users. Integration between ELAN products and other home products is of prime importance, and we are proud to deliver some of the most requested drivers of the year,” said Richard Pugnier, Vice President of Marketing at Nortek Control. “The latest offerings strengthen our commitment to making it easier for integrators to design and install an all-in-one control solution that meets the unique needs of their clients in every category.”
Each new integration added to the ELAN control system library creates a more intuitive experience with the products and helps dealers build a stronger business by providing a more tailored solution for their customers. Among the top-requested integrations, the newly released Lutron RadioRA3 adds more connected and innovative capabilities for lighting and shades in the home. Other recent integrations like Kaleidescape, Storm Audio, and Optoma Projects contribute to enhanced entertainment, while Hayward Omnilogic Pool and Spa Systems create a new level of energy-efficient backyard control.
“Lutron’s goal is to give professional installers all the vital tools they need to grow their business,” said Matt Swatsky, Vice President of Residential Mid-Market Business at Lutron. “We’re proud to collaborate with the Nortek Control team to support custom professionals and their projects with seamless solutions that help expand their business.”
Through the efforts of Nortek Control, other vendors, and third-party developers, the following new drivers are now available. Complete product models and details can be found on the ELAN Management Cloud.
- Lutron RadioRA3, Lighting and Shades
- FX Luminaire, Lighting and Shades
- Coulisse Shades by Intrinsic, Lighting, and Shades
- Fibaro HC3 Lighting by Intrinsic, Lighting, and Shades
- Silent Gliss by Intrinsic, Lighting, and Shades
- Sonoff by Innovo, Lighting, and Shades
- Soma by Chowmain, Lighting, and Shades
- Optoma by Chowmain, Media Display
- Kaleidescape by Chowmain, Media
- CasaTunes by CasaTunes, Media
- StormAudio ISP and LISP by StormAudio, Media
- Zigen SW-42 by Intrinsic, Media
- Simplified MFG by innovo, Media
- Zappiti by Chowmain, Media
- Advantage Air MyAir by Chowmain, Climate
- Philips Dynalite Heating by Janus Technology, Climate
- Sensi by innovo, Climate
- Hayward OmniLogic Pro by Intrinsic, Pool, and Spa
- Poolside Tech by Poolside Tech, Pool and Spa
- AdhanCloud by innovo, General
- iRoom by Janus Technology, General
- ShabbatCloud by innovo, General
- Switchbot by Intrinsic, General
- WeatherCloud by innovo, General
- LightwaveRF by Intrinsic, Lighting
Nortek Control also announced over twenty new drivers for ELAN products including Somfy, Fusion, Lenbrook NAD, and more. The Nortek Control development team is currently in progress on additional control drivers with prominent Security, Lighting, and other manufacturers that are expected to be announced in 2022.
The award-winning ELAN® whole-house entertainment and control solutions, by Nortek Control, are distributed through a comprehensive channel of select dealers throughout the United States, Canada, and countries worldwide. ELAN Control Systems set the benchmark for today’s smart homes with a single app interface to security climate, entertainment, surveillance, and video distribution products and integrations. To learn more, visit www.elancontrolsystems.com.
About Nortek Control
Nortek Security & Control LLC is a global leader in smart connected devices and systems for residential and commercial customers, serving the security, access, AI, health & wellness, control, and power/AV markets. With over 50 years of innovation and is dedicated to addressing the lifestyle and business needs of millions of customers every day. For further information, visit www.nortekcontrol.com.