Mumbai, Maharashtra : Smart Home Expo, India’s only comprehensive trade show , exhibition, and conference, demonstrating the best smart home technology and attracting trade visitors from all over the country, is all set to bring together 150+ renowned Indian and international brands under one roof and exhibit the latest smart home technologies, from 20-21 April 2022, in India’s foremost venue for best-in-class exhibitions and conventions, the Jio World Convention Centre, BKC, Mumbai, spread across a vast area of 32,163 sq. m. Few among the key participants are Osum, Panasonic, Crabtree by Havells, LG Electronics, Control4, Asus, RTI, ELAN, Sonos, Devialet, Marantz, Yale (Assa Abloy ), Basalte, GM, URC, Hogar Controls, Optoma , Blacknova, EElectron HMS Networks, Fibaro, Amina Sound, Tru Audio Polycab, Casambi, Greatwhite Electricals, MK Sound, Episode, Gallo Acoustics, Loewe, Ajax Systems, Dormakaba. With a 100% repeat participation from past exhibitors /sponsors, Smart Home Expo, this time, is organizing networking events, 2-days tech conferences, and hosting Smart Living Awards show to gratify the participants and attendees. The conferences will revolve around topics like:
- How to bring a unified experience to smart homes?
- Functions and benefits of smart home devices and home automation systems.
- The concept of smart home integration and the consumer experience it offers.
- Smart lighting & lighting control for next-gen homes/buildings.
- What will home theatre look like in 2030?
- Technological advancements initiate revolutionary innovations in the home entertainment sector.
- Architects’ & interior designers’ contribution to the rapid adoption of the concept of smart homes, by the urban mass.
- Impacts of smart home automation systems & applications.
The Smart home expo will showcase the brands from the following categories this year –
The Smart Home Expo 2022 is a must-attend event for anybody interested in Smart Home Technology. Offering a dynamic show floor as well as a two-day conference program. The Smart Home Expo 2022 is an excellent opportunity to learn more about home technology. Now is the time to get your free tickets!
Spread over 18.5 acres, Jio World Centre is a mixed-use, multifaceted development that is a prime location for business, leisure, entertainment, and retail in the prestigious precinct of Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Jio World Convention Centre is the most advanced venue for exhibitions, conventions, meetings, and social events. The venue is located at 30 mins drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.