Sonos recently launched the Sonos Sub Mini, the wireless subwoofer that sets a new standard in its category for powerful and balanced bass. Building on the award-winning design of Sub, the new Sub Mini delivers a rich, clear low end in a more compact, cylindrical design.
The Sub Mini, which comes in both black and white matte finishes, will go on sale around the world on October 6 for a starting price of £429 (₹44,999 INR).
“We’ve entered a more thoughtful era of streaming that prioritises quality over quantity, with creators and platforms investing in immersive entertainment experiences that put premium sound at the forefront,“ says Maxime Bouvat-Merlin, SVP for Hardware and Operations at Sonos. “Sub Mini is a welcome addition to the Sonos family, rounding out our home cinema product line-up so listeners can experience cinema-quality sound that makes them feel like the main character – or player – in their favourite content.”
On the heels of introducing two new soundbars—Beam and Ray—Sonos is expanding its home cinema lineup even further with Sub Mini. The brand’s new subwoofer makes it easier than ever to supercharge your streaming experiences.
Some of the prominent features are:
- Dual custom woofers and advanced processing generates a deep, dynamic low end with no buzz or rattle, helping you feel more immersed in every scene and song. Within the acoustically sealed cabinet, both woofers face inward to create a force-cancelling effect that neutralises distortion.
- Advanced digital signal processing maximises bass response and reproduces the full-toned low frequencies expected from a much larger subwoofer while handling the low frequencies so paired speakers like Beam, Ray, One, or One SL can focus on more mid-range and high frequencies for a richer, more powerful sound experience.
- Drum up the drama in every film scene by pairing Beam or Ray with Sub Mini, or drop it even lower on your at-home dance floor by making Sub Mini your Sonos One’s plus one.
- Unlike other subwoofers, the Sub Mini features a round design that allows it to blend naturally into your home aesthetic without taking too much space (or attention).
- Add Sub Mini to your Sonos system in just a few taps on the Sonos App, mixing and matching with different Sonos speakers to create the perfect sound system, whether you’re hosting a housewarming party or film night with friends. You can also fine-tune Sub Mini’s sound with Trueplay, which detects and adapts the speaker’s sound for reflections off the walls and furniture, giving you the best listening experience for your room and setup.