URC, a global leader in smart home automation and control for residential and commercial applications, recently launched the TKP-8600, its most advanced user interface.
URC’s latest innovation in user touch screens offers next generation integration of automation, control, voice activation and audio capabilities. This premium in-wall touch screen features an 8 inch high-resolution screen and sleek profile. The brilliant, high-resolution LCD displays vivid images including live video from door stations and surveillance cameras. The built-in AV intercom offers convenient room-to-room communication. It is perfect for high-end residential and commercial installations.
Advanced benefits of this new touch screen include:
- High-resolution, optimized user experience
- Voice activation or Push-to-Talk with Alexa Voice Assistant
- Live camera view with integrated MJPEG and/or H.264 camera streams
- Native audio/video interface that makes calls and intercom functions easy and intuitive
- Responsive proximity sensor that wakes the device when approached
- Built-in 3-microphone array to recognize audio commands from across the room
- Faster processing speeds for a more immediate response
When combined with URC’s Total Control system, residential and commercial customers can take advantage of premium integration by controlling hundreds of devices throughout diverse environments. The TKP-8600 is the portal to industry leading integration portfolio with hundreds of popular brands in the following sectors: lighting, audio, video, climate, shade, drape, pool/spa and more.
URC has created a new in-wall mounting kit that allows its certified dealers to install this new touch screen flush to the wall. Available in brushed aluminum (natural aluminum and black), this wall mounting kit fits the demands of today’s designer, upscale residential and commercial environments.
To know more visit –https://smato.in/